- Canoeing - two local clubs. River and sea canoeing with great cliff views
- Rowing - three local clubs. Mainly sea rowing
- Sailing - many local clubs from the Royal Yacht Squadron to dinghy clubs.
See our Sailing Section for more information
Sub-aqua - four local clubs. Good diving on the south coast of the Island
- Surfing - best is usually Compton Bay but Shanklin good sometimes
- Swimming - four local clubs and indoor heated pools open to all
- Windsurfing - great. Can choose the best side of the Island for the prevailing wind